Skip to content
Chair 2 1984
Desk 10 1984
Table/Shelf 4 1984
All furniture designed by Donald Judd and available from
Sculptures by Lucas Simoes using concrete, steel, wood and paper.
· Rad 10 – Oil on linen – 106cm x 101cm.
· Radiator 6 – Oil on canvas – 90cm x 100cm.
· Radiator 8 – Oil on canvas – 40cm x 40cm.
· Radiator 7 – Oil on canvas – 90cm x 100cm.
All artwork and images by Alex Hanna
Edward de Lacy
“Voyeurism Of The American Dream” 2016.
FedEx box, Molten ball, ratchet strap, speakers, microphones, audio delay circuits.
Interactive sculpture for an exhibition at Stretford Public Hall November 11th-13th 2016.
To visit the exhibition click HERE to find out more.
• Dylan Lynch – It’s a Game of Chess not Checkers 2013 – Acrylic on steel.
•• Jack Greer – T.H WHITE 2012 – Chainsaw in resin.
•• Zachary Susskind – Mother Tongue 2012 – Cotton, rubber, silicone.
Parking Jogs – Fibreglass, polyester resin, pigments, clear PVC, cotton, Airtex. – 2013
Parking Spine – Fibreglass, polyester resin, pigments, powder coated copper, powder coated aluminum, rubber stop-end – 2013
Parking Slip – Fibreglass, polyester resin, pigments, clear PVC, cotton, powder coated aluminum, rubber stop-end, Men’s Health magazine cover, Car magazine cover – 2013
Magali Reus – Born 1981, The Hague, The Netherlands.
Lives and works in London and Amsterdam.
War Games – 2010
Full Steam Ahead – 2012 – 14
Lilicoptere – 2012
The exhibition runs until 1-6-14 and is set over the four floors of the entire gallery amongst the permanent collection, including two external works.
Apart from the 2nd floor gallery which costs £7.50 and worth every penny the rest is free!
There is also a newly commissioned work called Britannia which is a site specific installation which takes up the whole glass atrium in the very heart of the gallery.
Photograph’s from a collection called “Grid Reference” by British artist Sam Irons.
The title of each work is the grid reference of where it was shot.
– Top to bottom –
• 35º01’39.89″N 106º57’14.63″W, 2009, Archival C-Type Print, 98cm x 98cm
• 35º41’21.45″N 139º43’23.52″E, 2010, Archival C-Type Print, 98cm x 98cm
• 26º39’01.66″S 15º09’09.82″E, 2011, Archival C-Type Print, 98cm x 98cm
Edward de Lacy 1-11-13
Edward de Lacy 3-9-13